Sri Hanumat Pitth Project
Lonavala A Spiritual Playground.
We all lack time for rest and relaxation. We need to spend time to create more time for ourselves. Performing activities that generate sound, emotional, physical and spiritual health increases efficiency.
We can earn time by being more efficient. The ashram in Lonavala, India; is a hidden paradise, with waterfalls in the monsoon season, tropical gardens, breezy nights under the stars and busy days with non-stop ashram activities. lt is our pleasure to inform you that Vedic Heritage's work has started in Lonavala, India. Located in the most spiritual and serene of environments, It was created for sublime experiences and memories to last for a lifetime. Vedic Heritage is creating an ashram that will be your spiritual playground.
• LAKES AND DAMS • LONAVALA DAM 3 KM
• BUSHI 4 KM • SHIROLA 11 KM • PAVANA 3 KM
SUNSETS: LONAVALA IS FAMOUS FOR ITS PANAROMIC VIEW OF THE SUN SETTING BELOW THE HILLS.
• 15 MANDIRS
• SRI HANUMAN MANDIR
• 5 AADI DEVAS FOUNTAINS
• 9 GRAHAS BEAUTIFUL GARDENS
• CONFERENCE HALLS
• WOMEN'S WORKSHOP
• EMERGENCY MEDICAL CENTER
• VETERINARY HOSPITAL
• HOSTELS WITH STUDENTS LODGING & BOARDING FACILITY
• MILK DAIRY
• SHOPPING ARENA
• HEALTH SPA
• SWIMMING POOLS
• TENNIS COURT
• YOGA AND MEDITATION HALLS
• RIDING TRACK
Super Deluxe Rs. 71,00,000
3 Bedroom plinth area 1,460 sq.ft
Deluxe Rs. 51,00,000
2 Bedroom plinth area 1,200 sq.ft
A-Type Rs. 35,00,000
2 Bedroom plinth area 1,000 sq.ft
B-Type Rs. 25,00,000
1 Bedroom plinth area 800 sq.ft
C-Type Rs. 15,00,000
Studio room plinth area 550 sq.ft
When you sponsor a cottage, you are the legal lease-holder all year long, for every year, for the rest of your life.
Above all, you will own one of 5 types of cottages to spend your time immersed in any of numerous spiritual, holistic, and invigorating activities. Otherwise, kick back and relax. We'll understand! The concept of Vedic Heritage ashram was created to generate sound emotional, physical and spiritual health. Fifteen unimpended days a year within the ashram walls is all it takes.
WE OFFER FIVE TYPES OF MAGNIFICENT COTTAGES. THESE COTTAGES FEATURE FACILITIES AND AMENITIES FOR YOUR TOTAL COMFORT. ALL THAT REMAINS IS FOR YOU TO ENJOY THIS DIVINE ENVIRONMENT.
A 16 page full-color brochure is available upon request. (US $20 charge, that will be credited to you at the time of booking, should you choose to contribute towards the building of this Ashram.)
Vedic Seva Fund
The 'Vedic Seva Fund' was established in November 2003, in Lonavala, India. The primary objective was to improve conditions for villages with over 10 but under 50 homes.
The Trust is presently undertaking the following projects:
• Space availability for children's education
• Emergency physician and medical assistance
• Higher education of children
• Famine relief during droughts
• Natural disaster provisions assistance
These ambitious plans are presently limited to Maharashtra state. This expansion, into other states, is about to occur as well. With your magnanimity, the fund will grow to far greater heights and service a far broader area. For now, we look to you to reach out and consider this fund in your thoughts.
USA: Vedic Heritage Inc.
111 Jerusalem Avenue, Hempstead, NY 11550
Phone: 516-483-9500 • 516-539-9055
India: Vedic Heritage
Ravi Pangorli Estate # 1
Ravi Pangorli Road
This Foundation has the mission of encouraging interest in the classical arts. The competition will be conducted under the overall guidance and inspiration of Her Holiness Sri Sri Guru Maa Jyotishanand Saraswati.
This is an annual event being held on December 21st, every year, in India with the finals in New York during the Dipawali celebration sometime in October or November. The event is held at Pandit Jasraj Auditorium, Hempstead, New York, USA. Final award ceremony to be held in Lonavala at the occasion of Holi Celebration.
Terms and Conditions
Candidates should mail their bio-data along with the latest media clippings (if any) accompanied by one audio/video URL/DVD/CD/Cassette of 8 minutes. In India, a panel of judges will select two artists in each category.
• A letter of recommendation form an expert in the candidates field is necessary.
• The competition will be presided over by the chairperson of Vedic Heritage, Inc.
• In India, the chairperson among the panel of judges will be Sangeet Martand Pandit Jasraj.
• Each candidate will be allotted 8 minutes for the presentation of their skills.
• The Indian panel will be advised by the board of trustees of the foundation and of Vedic Heritage, Inc. (NY)
• VHI will not be responsible for candidate expenses.
• Accompanying artists may be provided upon request.
• The final competition in New York will be judged by the audience.
• The top 2 competitors selected from each category will participate in the final competition.
• The competition will be judged by an eminent panel of judges, whose decision will be final and binding on all the participants.
• Age limit 15 to 25 years only.
• All winners, runner-ups and qualified candidates will be bound by contract to appear at the agreed upon venues, on the agreed upon dates. It will be a breach of contract if participants fail to appear at any contractually obligated events.
Plant a Tree in India
Inspired by Her Holiness Sri Sri Guru Maa Jyotishanand Saraswati, members of Vedic Heritage; Inc., are proud to announce the plantation project of 1500 fruit bearing trees at Vedic Heritage's spiritual playground in Lohagarh - Lonavala
The concept behind this is to provide the children of nearby villages with nutrition, both physical and mental. The project involves inviting children from nearby villages every Saturday, to spend the entire day at the Ashram in a spiritual environment. They will be given lessons on clean, healthy, moral living, and Vedic rituals. They will also learn the Hanuman Chalisa. Following their lessons, they will be allowed to eat as many fruits as they desire from the plantation. The name of the sponsor will be embossed on the tree.
The ground is saved in the sponsor's name forever, generation after generation. In case the tree dies, a new one will be planted in it's place for no additional charge. For a small price, you will give so much to your country, to our children and to future generations. Please take this opportunity to help us in our goal to provide a glimpse of a bright future where there seems to be none.
Join us in this noble cause to give back to our country and its future generation by sponsoring a tree for only $101 or Rs. 6000.
We need all the support you can give us to Plant a Tree in India.